Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Notable Pictures from the Weekend

I want you to get the context of this picture. I took it while on the bus, so I was sitting on the right side. It was as we were making a left turn. As you can see, the light was red, but we were turning anyway. The cop there is stopping traffic so we could pass. I think everyone that saw the bus pass by thought we were the actual players. 

Suggs; to get his attention, I actually yelled out "Hey, Sizzle!" I think he enjoyed that. 

Very nice and respectable pre-game

About this time, the "Let's Go Ravens" chant you heard started. 

If you want more pictures, check out my facebook. If you don't have one, or aren't friends with me on facebook, leave me a comment with your e-mail address, and I would be more than happy to send some to you. There were about 60 total, including some more good ones with players (Ngata, Mason, McGahee, McClain, Flacco, Johnson, Washington), and some shots of and around the hotel in which we stayed. 

No comments: