Monday, November 10, 2008

Tonight's Winner: The University of Maryland

In the game between the 49ers and Cardinals tonight, if the 49ers hang on to pull this game out, the real winner will be Maryland.

I just saw Shaun Hill throw an 18-yard touchdown pass beautifully to Vernon Davis. Maryland quarterback (graduated 2002) to Maryland tight end (graduated 2006), which made me wonder: When's the last time a Maryland grad caught a touchdown pass from a fellow Maryland grad? More on that when I figure it out. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know for sure, but I would guess Wycheck and Neil O' Donnell had to have a TD connection at some point with the Titans.

Anonymous said...

Actually the last UMD combo to throw and catch a TD was Hill and Davis in December of 2007.

Turns out Wycheck and O'Donnell never connected on a TD.

Tony Herman said...

I'm still doing the research on it. There has to be a random one out there somewhere.