Monday, November 2, 2009

Revamped Blogging Mindset

I'm ashamed to say that my (our, if I can speak for Tyler) blogging has been quite subpar lately. I didn't even post power rankings this past week (shock-gasp-cry of disappointment). It's a new month, though, and with that I'm going to try to get a post up on this thing every single day of November. You know, except for November 1, which I already missed. Anyway, things to keep an eye out for ...

  • A recap of last week's power rankings. I won't bother posting them because most teams have played another game since then. I will go over, though, who moved the most, and a preview of this week's rankings.
  • This week's power rankings. Where do the Ravens and Broncos fit in after the beatdown in Baltimore? How low will the Giants fall? Are the Vikings completely back?
  • A World Series recap when it's over (which might be tonight). Unless the Phillies make a comeback, it will certainly be a disappointing series in terms of game quality.
  • A recap of Wednesday's show: It's either going to be NFL midseason awards or an NCAA basketball preview. Either way, I'll recap the action since I know a lot of you can't listen to the show.
Any other suggestions, I'll take them. I've posted things like this before and I always get sidetracked. November will be different. I like this blog too much.

No comments: