Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome to TnT Sports

Greetings, all! This is Tyler Radecki, co-host of WMUCsports.com's TnT Sports. To introduce myself, I am a freshman journalism major at the University of Maryland. I am a Washington Capitals and Nationals fan, as well as a hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Oh, and, of course, a huge Maryland Terps fan.

This blog will be dedicated to providing the readers with comments and analysis on the world of sports from both Tony and myself. Bookmark this page because the sports talk both here and on the show is unparalleled!

Reminder: the show itself is broadcast on wmucsports.com every Wednesday from 4-5 PM. To listen, just go to the website and click listen live! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail either me or Tony at our respective e-mails, tradecki@umd.edu (Tyler) or aherman@umd.edu (Tony). You can also join our Facebook group, which can be found here: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33204873981



Our first show is in a couple of hours, so I hope you all will tune in!

No comments: